Armored Warfare Frontline Map Trailer
Armored Warfare reveals the new PvP map, Frontline, part of update 0.17!
Update 0.17 features also include:
- New PvP map “Frontline”: Due to its size and natural openness, there are almost no natural routes for the players to take and tactics depend almost entirely on each team, as the terrain no longer dictates the vehicle deployment. The flow of battle is less predictable than on some of the other Armored Warfare maps and the players need to be constantly vigilant for the shifting tides of war.
- New PvE mission “Leviathan”: A brand new challenge for the co-operative PvE mode of Armored Warfare. The newly-finished Aurora satellite sits on a remote island in the Pacific, having received the final touches that will facilitate its maiden flight. When adversarial forces threaten to destroy Aurora and its component parts, players must protect the satellite and defend the island’s facilities, stopping the enemies from capturing the Aurora and destroying it.
- Two new vehicles will be implemented into the game in Update 0.17: The VBR Tier 8 AFV and the AMX 10 RCR Tier 8 Premium Tank Destroyer
- Improvements to the Shot Delay issue: We have continued to improve and optimized Armored Warfare’s weapon firing model in many aspects, with the goal of making it easier for players to hit targets more consistently while firing on the move.
- PvE AI vehicle spawn overhaul: Before spawning an AI vehicle, this new system will check to see if it has Line of Sight and is within close radius to players in an attempt to find a location that is not directly on top of players. This should greatly reduce the cases in which AI vehicles spawn in-sight of and around players.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.
- ESL and Wargaming Partner To Run World of Tanks North American League
- ESL and Wargaming.net announce that the World of Tanks Wargaming.net League will be shown and hosted through ESL TV in Los Angeles.