Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). With new maps, costumes, and more, Six Feet Below Zero brings special holiday events and new ways to KILL EVERY THING this winter starting Friday, December 19, 2014.
Holiday Tours of Duty
Multistage “Tour of Duty” missions take players to hot spots around the world. Once all maps and missions in a tour of duty are completed, players will receive ultra cool, exclusive holiday items, including a Santa Suit, a Candy Cane melee weapon, and a Snowball gun! Tour of Duty missions are available until December 31 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Be sure to finish them all!
Six New Winter Maps with Plenty of New Guns and Costumes!
Six Feet Below Zero also introduces 17 new weapons (including 6 new platinum weapons), and 6 chilly winter maps on which to fight. There are new costumes as well, so be sure and check out your next outfit in the ZMR item shop!
Introducing Team Tech
Team Tech items allow players to buff their entire squad! A team tech item might increase your squad’s health by a set amount, or reduce the reload times for everyone.
For more info, visit http://www.playzmr.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge PvP Press Event Preview
- The developers of Skyforge display a noticeable professionalism and acumen when it comes to their craft. They take the game quite seriously, a...
- Gauntlet (2014): Launch Date Announced
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) announced today that the release date for Gauntlet, the fully modernized reboot of the classic ...
- Summoners & Puzzles Review
- Summoners & Puzzles is a free mobile game developed by Electronic Soul, describing itself as a mix of "Match-3, RPG, strategy, and Ad...