Zombies Monsters Robots: New Tower Defense Mode Available
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the Threshold Defense update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). In this all-new tower defense mode, players take on waves of monstrous enemies as they march towards inter-dimensional portals called “Thresholds.” Players will have the opportunity to engage in new maps containing environmental unlocks such as turrets, teleportals, and even wearable mech suits to stop enemies at all cost.
In addition to the Threshold Defense mode, this new update features five brand new maps including campaign and PvP modes, new costumes, and the introduction of epic-tier weapons. With Threshold Defense adding yet another game mode, players will benefit from a huge variety of content and unexpected moments in ZMR reinforcing its “KILL EVERYTHING” reputation.
Currently in Open Beta, ZMR has been working closely with the active community in preparation for the official launch coming shortly. More details will be shared to commemorate the release.
Want to know more about ZMR? Head to www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Christmas Comes Early for Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the successful multiplayer shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be receiving a slew of new con...
- Hi-Rez Studios unleashes Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new update for SMITE that includes their latest god Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
- SMITE Patch 3.15 Notes - Merdusa Arrives
- Hirez has just concluded their livestream patch notes of SMITE patch 3.15.