Tribal Wars 2: Now in Open Beta
Online games developer InnoGames is calling all players to join their tribe with the Open Beta start for Tribal Wars 2. Players can start playing the new online strategy game today in English and German – with 17 more languages launching in the next weeks. The game follows its legendary browser predecessor Tribal Wars, which has 55 million registered players worldwide. Tribal Wars 2 is a highly anticipated title within the gaming community: Over 300,000 players already pre-registered for the game.
During the last few weeks the game was tested in Closed Beta with limited numbers. “The Closed Beta gave us very valuable input for the development of the game and we thank all players who participated in it”, says Tribal Wars 2 Product Manager Nino Protic. “However, now is the time to test the game with a bigger community to prepare for the final launch.”
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/en/browser-games/tribal-wars-2/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New cloud-based service coming to Stardock game titles
- Stardock announced today the addition of Adrian Luff as its new director of platform architecture. Luff, who oversaw Battle.net’s growth fro...
- Grimoire: Manastorm gets Steam Free Weekend and Major Content Update
- Grimoire: Manastorm has just had a major update which includes new character models, maps, and sound effects.
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces English Beta
- Blueside has announced the Southeast Asia experience beta test for Kingdom Under Fire II, with a promise that North America and Europe will so...