Tribal Wars 2: Now in Open Beta
Online games developer InnoGames is calling all players to join their tribe with the Open Beta start for Tribal Wars 2. Players can start playing the new online strategy game today in English and German – with 17 more languages launching in the next weeks. The game follows its legendary browser predecessor Tribal Wars, which has 55 million registered players worldwide. Tribal Wars 2 is a highly anticipated title within the gaming community: Over 300,000 players already pre-registered for the game.
During the last few weeks the game was tested in Closed Beta with limited numbers. “The Closed Beta gave us very valuable input for the development of the game and we thank all players who participated in it”, says Tribal Wars 2 Product Manager Nino Protic. “However, now is the time to test the game with a bigger community to prepare for the final launch.”
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/en/browser-games/tribal-wars-2/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins: Jenos Champion Impressions
- There are some folks that say “Jenos is underwhelming”. These people are wrong and do not know what they’re talking about.
- Echo of Souls: Launching in Spring 2015
- Adventurers rejoice, your epic journey is about to begin! The definitive massively multiplayer online (MMO) experience is finally coming. Aeri...
- The Lord of the Rings Online Celebrates Harvestmath
- Turbine has announced the Harvestmath Festival has begun in The Lord of the Rings Online.