Tribal Wars 2: Now in Open Beta
Online games developer InnoGames is calling all players to join their tribe with the Open Beta start for Tribal Wars 2. Players can start playing the new online strategy game today in English and German – with 17 more languages launching in the next weeks. The game follows its legendary browser predecessor Tribal Wars, which has 55 million registered players worldwide. Tribal Wars 2 is a highly anticipated title within the gaming community: Over 300,000 players already pre-registered for the game.
During the last few weeks the game was tested in Closed Beta with limited numbers. “The Closed Beta gave us very valuable input for the development of the game and we thank all players who participated in it”, says Tribal Wars 2 Product Manager Nino Protic. “However, now is the time to test the game with a bigger community to prepare for the final launch.”
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/en/browser-games/tribal-wars-2/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Realm Royale's Shadowfall Update Arrives Today
- With today's update to Realm Royale, Cross-Progression officially hits the game for Steam, Discord and Xbox One.
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- Villagers & Heroes Announces Starfall Expansion
- Starfall is set to add a ton of content to the game alongside the revamp of many of the games core features.