Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with offices in France and Sweden, is developing a new generation of MOBA, Games of Glory, that looks to push the highly competitive genre into exciting new territory by fully integrating e-sports into the very heart of a persistent world.
“We are extremely excited to hear from the gaming community regarding Games of Glory so we can integrate their feedback and ideas into development and deliver a game that matches our player’s expectations.” said Anders Larsson, Studio Head and Founder, Lightbulb Crew. “This announcement is a major milestone for our young studio and we look forward to moving forward with development.”
Games of Glory brings a true community dimension to MOBAs presents a major breakthrough in the way MOBAs have been traditionally played, offering players the ability occupy several key roles within the e-sport universe, and such as tournament planners, club head, trainer, recruiter, and more.
In Games of Glory, players enter a vast, futuristic universe called Synarchy, and take control of champion Clones from clubs all over the galaxy, who fight to impose their supremacy. The Clones are armed with a large selection of unique skills and can a rich and brutal arsenal during the game, including close combat weapons, long range guns, and many more. With many personalization options, the player will be able to customize his heroes thanks to numerous equipment pieces to make them both unique in appearance and deadly on their path to victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evil Genius Online: New Update Available
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced that budding global tyrants will soon be able to access a wealth of new content in the popu...
- Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
- Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com.
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Open Beta for PC Available Now
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM, a challenging new free-to-play, persistent-world strategy game hits Open Beta for PC today.