MapleStory adding new area
In addition to the new character that MapleStory will soon be adding – Evan, the Dragon Master – MapleStory will also be adding a new area, called Utah’s Farm. Here’s how Nexon describes this area:
The Evan players enter the game in a dream and exit in Utah’s attic. From here, the players will start their adventure with a quest in the house and eventually meet with Utah outside. New monsters for Dragon Masters in training to battle include Strange Pigs and Treacherous Foxes. As players level up battling these ferocious beasts, their dragon companion grows bigger and more powerful, flying protectively overhead. This new zone is designed to help train Maplers looking to become Dragon Master Evan, hero in the making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Previews Royal Quests and Basel Gorge
- Bless Online previewed a pair of new content updates in a recent post on their website.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
- The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
- Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
- IDC/Games has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online.