MapleStory adding new area
In addition to the new character that MapleStory will soon be adding – Evan, the Dragon Master – MapleStory will also be adding a new area, called Utah’s Farm. Here’s how Nexon describes this area:
The Evan players enter the game in a dream and exit in Utah’s attic. From here, the players will start their adventure with a quest in the house and eventually meet with Utah outside. New monsters for Dragon Masters in training to battle include Strange Pigs and Treacherous Foxes. As players level up battling these ferocious beasts, their dragon companion grows bigger and more powerful, flying protectively overhead. This new zone is designed to help train Maplers looking to become Dragon Master Evan, hero in the making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny is Invaded by Sugar Panic
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny confirmed that they were launching an update for their game, featuring Sugar Panic.
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Review
- MMOHuts's Senior Editor takes an in-depth look at Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and breaks down how far the expansion has gone to redeem t...