MapleStory adding new area
In addition to the new character that MapleStory will soon be adding – Evan, the Dragon Master – MapleStory will also be adding a new area, called Utah’s Farm. Here’s how Nexon describes this area:
The Evan players enter the game in a dream and exit in Utah’s attic. From here, the players will start their adventure with a quest in the house and eventually meet with Utah outside. New monsters for Dragon Masters in training to battle include Strange Pigs and Treacherous Foxes. As players level up battling these ferocious beasts, their dragon companion grows bigger and more powerful, flying protectively overhead. This new zone is designed to help train Maplers looking to become Dragon Master Evan, hero in the making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Announces New Horizons
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that its flagship MMORPG in North America, Perfect World International, will soon be receiving a new...
- Sword Coast Legends Launches on PS4 and Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced that Sword Coast Legends™ arrives today on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles.
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...