World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world’s largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be held at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany from August 13–17, 2014. Wargaming will bring an exciting booth spectacle, delivering its trademark mix of AAA military combat gaming experience and supply top-tier giveaways for attendees and viewers at home.
Action-packed activities can be found at Wargaming’s massive 720 square meters booth located in Hall 8. The showfloor will feature gaming stations for participants to engage in intense battles and test their prowess. Available to play will be the global phenomenon of World of Tanks (PC), the award-winning World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, the flight MMO World of Warplanes (PC) and the recently launched World of Tanks Blitz (iOS). Of special note is the premiere of World of Warships (PC) at the booth this year. Attendees of gamescom will have the opportunity to go behind closed doors and be the first to experience the anticipated PC naval combat game.
The daily entertainment will begin with immersive games with Wargaming on the show floor and continue into its signature live stage show, game presentations, talk shows with special guests and game developers, regular on-stage giveaways and prizes, including an Alienware X51 gaming system, HyperX FURY USB drives, Razer peripherals, Logitech hardware, and much more.
Catch the exclusive stream from Wargaming’s gamescom studio on Twitch on Wednesday, August 13, as well as Friday and Saturday, August 15–16 with special prizes for viewers from Europe.
Be sure to come to the Wargaming booth for all of the gaming, entertainment and giveaways that the global leaders in free-to-play military combat games can pack into the biggest gaming show on the planet.
For more info, visit www.wargaming.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red 5 Studios Announces Firefall Fest
- Red 5 Studios, producers of Firefall, have announced Firefall Fest, a gathering of internet and gaming celebrities through a six day livestrea...
- HiRez Roundup #3
- Editor's Note: Thank you, HiRez for taking 4-20 so very very seriously, as it deserves. That was delightful; so thank you.
- Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
- Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com.