WildStar – Headstart Launch This Weekend
With the launch of WildStar coming up next week and Head Start kicking of this Saturday, May 31, Carbine Studios is promoting their awesome new feature trailer that shares how WildStar is a completely new frontier, bringing to players the best MMO the industry has seen this year. If players aren’t getting what they want in their current game, here’s all the reasons why they should try WildStar:
- Glorious combat that’s fast paced and engaging
- Unparalleled customization from characters, housing, rides and more
- Housing that’s genuinely meaningful
- A deep and engrossing World Story where things aren’t quite as warm and fuzzy as they appear…
- Replayable Adventures
- Fast and furious Arenas and Battleground
- Fun, yet brutal and unforgiving Raids and Dungeons
- Epic battles via WARPLOTS
And much, much more.
For more info, visit www.wildstar-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Ragnaros Hero Review
- However, I’m a little confused. When I think “Assassin,” I think stealth, sneakiness, and sudden bursts of destruction.
- Rush War: LeKool Games Announces Exclusive Launch
- Rushwar is empire-building MMORTS based on and set in the Medieval times. Players start with a small town and must gradually build it up into ...
- Black Desert Online Brings Butt Pose Victories to PvP
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will get special butt pose victory animations in the new Crimson Battlefield PvP mode.