WildStar – Headstart Launch This Weekend
With the launch of WildStar coming up next week and Head Start kicking of this Saturday, May 31, Carbine Studios is promoting their awesome new feature trailer that shares how WildStar is a completely new frontier, bringing to players the best MMO the industry has seen this year. If players aren’t getting what they want in their current game, here’s all the reasons why they should try WildStar:
- Glorious combat that’s fast paced and engaging
- Unparalleled customization from characters, housing, rides and more
- Housing that’s genuinely meaningful
- A deep and engrossing World Story where things aren’t quite as warm and fuzzy as they appear…
- Replayable Adventures
- Fast and furious Arenas and Battleground
- Fun, yet brutal and unforgiving Raids and Dungeons
- Epic battles via WARPLOTS
And much, much more.
For more info, visit www.wildstar-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shifu: Kung-Fu MMO Recieves March Update
- The Global game publisher 37Games is releasing a new update for its Kung Fu inspired MMORPG "Shifu" on 4th March,2015. New features ...
- Endless Space 2 Steam Early Access this September
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Early Access on Steam in September 2016.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
- The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding and continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series.