Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan gears up for Early Access with a Beta Weekend
Insel Games is getting set for Early Access to their Sci-Fi MMO Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan to play this weekend! Inviting their most loyal players for a weekend beta test to get ready for the Early Access launch that’s coming later this year. Players who have already been a part of the tests can access it via steam, and for those who are not in but are interested can purchase a founders package on their Indiegogo Campaign, seen below. The first complete set of PVE content of the early access version will be playable here, including a dozen unique heroes that can be leveled up and customized to unlock special skills. Whether you want to be a member of the Mechanix and mount a mech-suit, or join the Broken, and poison their foes from stealth. The beta also sees Insel Games adding US servers so that American fans will see better quality gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Japanese Armored Vehicles to Enter Combat
- Wargaming today announced that its highly acclaimed action game, World of Tanks, will soon be joined by war machines from Japan.
- Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
- Hi Rez Studios leaks images of its new Siege Mode map via Twitter.
- Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
- My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sen...