Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan gears up for Early Access with a Beta Weekend
Insel Games is getting set for Early Access to their Sci-Fi MMO Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan to play this weekend! Inviting their most loyal players for a weekend beta test to get ready for the Early Access launch that’s coming later this year. Players who have already been a part of the tests can access it via steam, and for those who are not in but are interested can purchase a founders package on their Indiegogo Campaign, seen below. The first complete set of PVE content of the early access version will be playable here, including a dozen unique heroes that can be leveled up and customized to unlock special skills. Whether you want to be a member of the Mechanix and mount a mech-suit, or join the Broken, and poison their foes from stealth. The beta also sees Insel Games adding US servers so that American fans will see better quality gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- For the 10th anniversary of its flagship video game DOFUS, Ankama presents an overview of its transmedia creations via stats that showcases al...
- Kabam and Lionsgate To Partner on "The Hunger Games" mobile game
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced that it has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), the pre...
- Neverwinter Event: Summer Festival
- The Neverwinter Team is extremely excited and overjoyed from seeing so many players explore Sharandar in Fury of the Feywild.