Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan gears up for Early Access with a Beta Weekend
Insel Games is getting set for Early Access to their Sci-Fi MMO Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan to play this weekend! Inviting their most loyal players for a weekend beta test to get ready for the Early Access launch that’s coming later this year. Players who have already been a part of the tests can access it via steam, and for those who are not in but are interested can purchase a founders package on their Indiegogo Campaign, seen below. The first complete set of PVE content of the early access version will be playable here, including a dozen unique heroes that can be leveled up and customized to unlock special skills. Whether you want to be a member of the Mechanix and mount a mech-suit, or join the Broken, and poison their foes from stealth. The beta also sees Insel Games adding US servers so that American fans will see better quality gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Wars and Battles Unlocks October War 1973 Campaign
- Paris-based game studio Battle Factory and publisher Kermorio S.A. have today released the October War 1973 campaign for their wargame.
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...