Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan gears up for Early Access with a Beta Weekend
Insel Games is getting set for Early Access to their Sci-Fi MMO Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan to play this weekend! Inviting their most loyal players for a weekend beta test to get ready for the Early Access launch that’s coming later this year. Players who have already been a part of the tests can access it via steam, and for those who are not in but are interested can purchase a founders package on their Indiegogo Campaign, seen below. The first complete set of PVE content of the early access version will be playable here, including a dozen unique heroes that can be leveled up and customized to unlock special skills. Whether you want to be a member of the Mechanix and mount a mech-suit, or join the Broken, and poison their foes from stealth. The beta also sees Insel Games adding US servers so that American fans will see better quality gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Launches Today
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced that Neverwinter’s newest c...
- Echo of Soul Open Beta Begins Today
- Free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has just kicked off its Open Beta test, Aeria Games announced today.
- Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
- Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.