The Third Age Closed Beta Announced
PopPace, makers of a varietyof browserr games has announced that their newest title, The Third Age will be launching a CBT at the end of November. Clicking “like” on their Facebook Page will give the player 100,000 Silver coins and Woodland Prince in the AT server. The Third Age is set in a fantasy world full of mystery and wonder. Players will rise from a mere Page to walk as a Lord of the land. Recruit fantasy heroes, train troops and cut a swathe through the land with your force to carve your name into the annals of history. In the “City Interior” mode, you reclaim land, recruit an army and build the first city with the help of your friends. And when you enter “National War”, all players engage in battles to acquire cities. You and your allies must protect every inch of land, and give no quarter!
Additional information can be found on their Facebook below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp to Host NA/EU Vainglory Autumn Season Finals
- Super Evil Megacorp announced today on its blog the details of the North American and European Autumn Season Finals.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Guns and Robots: Now on Steam
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots for is now available for digital download on PC through Ste...