Webzen Announces MU Origin 2 On 2018 Media Day
Webzen announced several titles coming to their games lineup at a Media Day today in Seoul, South Korea. The biggest is possibly a direct sequel to MU Origin, “MU Origin 2” which was introduced to the public for the first time. With enhanced graphics and an improved game system, a large expansion of content compared to the original MU Origin was shown off. Shot Online Golf: World Championship will be a spin-off to the PC gold MMO Shot Online, as well as a mobile pool game, in Pool Time. A strategy game is on the way, “First Hero”, where players build fortresses and battle for territory. Players will collect heroes as well as enhance their powers, and will be available in 7 languages at launch. A social network game is also on the way, “Qube Town”. It plans to introduce RPG elements to distinguish itself from other Social Network games. Webzen also plans to expand their platform in 2018 and develop a HTML 5 MMORPG.
Tony Kim, CEO of WEBZEN, announced, “We have been starting to expand our game genres and servicing games in multi-languages to enlarge the global market share.” He also added, “By servicing diverse genre games such as Sports, Strategy, SNG, etc. in different platforms, WEBZEN will continue to target global game users.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Opens Path to Darkness with Ara Haan's Little Specter Launch Event
- Ara Haan has spent every waking minute searching for a way to redeem her demon-possessed, disgraced brother. Obsessed with her goal, she’s o...
- Riders of Icarus Begins Second Closed Beta
- Riders of Icarus’ second closed beta begins today and running through Thursday, April 28.
- Feat Unlocking Now Available in DC Universe Online
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the release of its latest DC Universe Online update, which includes feat unlocking, green auras, and a rev...