Fortnite 3.5 Patch Notes Highlights
Version 3.5 of Fortnite is a pretty big update across both Battle Royale and Save the World. 50v50 is back, in Battle Royale, with “50v50 v2”, for a limited time. There’s also a portable port coming, where you can fortify yourself in seconds. It’s conveniently called, “Port-a-fort”. “Save the World” is receiving some Cyberpunk Heroes, with some bright, neon-colored fashion, as well as Neon Weapons to send those Husks flying with style. In addition, some other updates come such as V-Bucks now being shared across Xbox One, PC, and Mobile. Login Queue was improved, and Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in your inventory list (instead of say, Traps).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Gets Massive Guild Update
- Every Guild now has a place to call home in Elsword.
- ARK: Survival Evolved News - TEK Tier Arrives on Consoles
- Studio Wildcard has announced today that it has launched the TEK Tier content update for ARK: Survival Evolved on console.
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...