Fortnite 3.5 Patch Notes Highlights
Version 3.5 of Fortnite is a pretty big update across both Battle Royale and Save the World. 50v50 is back, in Battle Royale, with “50v50 v2”, for a limited time. There’s also a portable port coming, where you can fortify yourself in seconds. It’s conveniently called, “Port-a-fort”. “Save the World” is receiving some Cyberpunk Heroes, with some bright, neon-colored fashion, as well as Neon Weapons to send those Husks flying with style. In addition, some other updates come such as V-Bucks now being shared across Xbox One, PC, and Mobile. Login Queue was improved, and Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in your inventory list (instead of say, Traps).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winter Warfare Arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update for MicroVolts: Winter Warfare.
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Doflamingo
- High level players can now obtain Doflamingo for their Pockie Pirates crew.