Fortnite 3.5 Patch Notes Highlights
Version 3.5 of Fortnite is a pretty big update across both Battle Royale and Save the World. 50v50 is back, in Battle Royale, with “50v50 v2”, for a limited time. There’s also a portable port coming, where you can fortify yourself in seconds. It’s conveniently called, “Port-a-fort”. “Save the World” is receiving some Cyberpunk Heroes, with some bright, neon-colored fashion, as well as Neon Weapons to send those Husks flying with style. In addition, some other updates come such as V-Bucks now being shared across Xbox One, PC, and Mobile. Login Queue was improved, and Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in your inventory list (instead of say, Traps).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...
- Shop Heroes Adds Competitive PvP Mode & Apple Watch Support
- Premier free-to-play mobile games developer cloudcade today is thrilled to launch Arena mode for their hit RPG shopkeep sim, Shop Heroes.
- District 187 Starts Spring Break Login Rewards Event
- Log in during "spring break" and get some badass rewards for combat!