Fortnite 3.5 Patch Notes Highlights
Version 3.5 of Fortnite is a pretty big update across both Battle Royale and Save the World. 50v50 is back, in Battle Royale, with “50v50 v2”, for a limited time. There’s also a portable port coming, where you can fortify yourself in seconds. It’s conveniently called, “Port-a-fort”. “Save the World” is receiving some Cyberpunk Heroes, with some bright, neon-colored fashion, as well as Neon Weapons to send those Husks flying with style. In addition, some other updates come such as V-Bucks now being shared across Xbox One, PC, and Mobile. Login Queue was improved, and Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in your inventory list (instead of say, Traps).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners & Puzzles' Beta Has Arrived on Android
- Summoners & Puzzles is a Match-3 Game now available on Android and has already been released on iOS.
- Sovereignty and today’s Parallax release for EVE Online
- Today the Parallax release came to EVE Online, including several key changes to the sovereignty system.
- Blood Bowl II Game Review
- Throw Warhammer and American football into a blender, and what comes forth is Blood Bowl 2.