Illyriad’s Dark Harvest Tournament Begins
Illyriad has begun its 6th server-wide tournament today.
The “Dark Harvest” tournament marks the celebration of the “Festival of the Dead,” and will last until October 31. Players must join with their Alliance to compete for control of 37 land squares throughout the world map to capture and harvest the souls of the dead. Each week, the ten squares that have seen the most combat will be granted a bonus that provides more souls at that location, making the most contested squares the most valuable to hold. Alliances that gather the most souls per region, and the most souls over all, will win in-game prizes.
The prize pot includes hundreds of dollars worth of Prestige (including 6,000 Prestige to the Alliance with the most overall), new military units called Skyclad Warriors, a unique tournament sword, an Alliance tournament statue, and custom designed medals for the winning alliances in the overall competition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Launch Review
- World of Tanks is an easy to approach, tank-based shooter that has layers of depth to unravel. Quickly jump into massive 30v30 battles!
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.
- Sphere III Launch Review
- Sphere III is a Russian MMO that recently left the Open Beta Phase and entered live play.