Warlords Awakening Gets Set for Official Launch
PLAYWITH Interactive is proud to announce the launch date for their buy-to-play MMO, Warlords Awakening – November 28th. As of this Wednesday (Nov. 28th), all users around the world can dive in on Steam. During the Early Access period, many changes and improvements were made to the look and feel of Warlords Awakening to ensure that the MMORPG would be complete, and enjoyable for their audience. Warlords Awakening will also be a buy-to-play MMO, with a new level cap (50), four new dungeons, and the addition of the Portuguese language. Alongside this is a new PVP Season, class balance, the Christmas event, and much more. Warlords Awakening also announced that they will keep their audience entertained every Wednesday through their social network accounts, with new events and exclusive prizes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.
- Get Glow Or Die Tryin' In Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its next major update for Brawl Busters, "Get Glow or Die Tryin'."
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...