Warlords Awakening Gets Set for Official Launch
PLAYWITH Interactive is proud to announce the launch date for their buy-to-play MMO, Warlords Awakening – November 28th. As of this Wednesday (Nov. 28th), all users around the world can dive in on Steam. During the Early Access period, many changes and improvements were made to the look and feel of Warlords Awakening to ensure that the MMORPG would be complete, and enjoyable for their audience. Warlords Awakening will also be a buy-to-play MMO, with a new level cap (50), four new dungeons, and the addition of the Portuguese language. Alongside this is a new PVP Season, class balance, the Christmas event, and much more. Warlords Awakening also announced that they will keep their audience entertained every Wednesday through their social network accounts, with new events and exclusive prizes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Legends Introduces Wonder Woman Theatrical Content
- In celebration of the launch of the Wonder Woman movie on June 2, Warner Bros. Interactive announces DC Legends will add new content.
- The Evolve #BigAlpha Kicks Off This Weekend
- Evolve is kicking off its "Big Alpha" test weekend today and running through the Halloweekend.
- Ys Online Open Beta Launches in Europe
- Ys Online The Call of Solum is now officially in Open Beta in Europe. North American users have to keep on waiting though as all other countri...