Warlords Awakening Gets Set for Official Launch
PLAYWITH Interactive is proud to announce the launch date for their buy-to-play MMO, Warlords Awakening – November 28th. As of this Wednesday (Nov. 28th), all users around the world can dive in on Steam. During the Early Access period, many changes and improvements were made to the look and feel of Warlords Awakening to ensure that the MMORPG would be complete, and enjoyable for their audience. Warlords Awakening will also be a buy-to-play MMO, with a new level cap (50), four new dungeons, and the addition of the Portuguese language. Alongside this is a new PVP Season, class balance, the Christmas event, and much more. Warlords Awakening also announced that they will keep their audience entertained every Wednesday through their social network accounts, with new events and exclusive prizes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deloria Online Leaving Closed Alpha plus Halloween Event
- As of 2016, Deloria Online came back after a few years of downtime and was recoded from the ground up. The 2D MMORPG is back!
- Transformers Universe Begins Open Beta This Weekend With Big Prize Pot
- Jagex announces the celebratory Open Beta weekend for Transformers Universe.
- Skylanders: Ring of Heroes Launches in Australia, Canada and New Zealand
- Com2uS announced today that their upcoming Skylanders: Ring of Heroes is live in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.