Prominence Poker Closed Beta Available Now
Starting today, players seeking the thrill of high stakes poker can visit the city of Prominence, a gambling utopia founded by crooked goons, as 505 Games’ Prominence Poker enters Closed Beta on Steam. 505 Games introduces its next original IP, following the success of Portal Knights, with Prominence Poker, which is being created by the veteran indie studio Pipeworks. The game’s full launch on Windows PC (Steam), PlayStation4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft is expected in 2016.
Players enter Prominence Poker with only their wits and their poker face as they explore unsuspecting and seedy locations for underground games, including the local casino, a dive biker bar and the backroom of a laundromat, to build their reputation. They will also face off against unscrupulous characters across four cunning factions as they work their way up to challenge the leader of each group — all for a final showdown with “The Mayor” — the mysterious town founder.
Along the way, players can create their own poker alter ego from head-to-toe and earn experience points to unlock emotes, unique items and prestige. An intricate bluff-and-tell system will have players reading their opponents for clues to their hand strength, with subtle gestures including speed of play, frequency of card checks and more. Prominence Poker also includes a deep multiplayer experience with regularly scheduled events, daily challenges, tournaments, ranked modes, unlockable new venues and other future content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arcane Dragons Mobile Review
- One of the core game features that Arcane Dragons offers its players, a rarity among most mobile games, is real-time co-op and PvP.
- Clash Of The Capitals Begins In Juggernaut
- Mail.Ru has announced a new event for Juggernaut players.
- Medal Masters Call of Destiny Update Arrives
- Medal Masters’ ‘Call of Destiny’ update gives players and fans of the real-time, party-based RPG enhanced gameplay and brand new experie...