Warlords Awakening is an action MMORPG taking place in a world consumed by chaos and infested with ominous enemies. Explore and conquer Epheia massacring creatures by the dozen in hectic combo-based combat. By extension, take on on epic dungeons and raids filled with all manner of powerful loot to collect.
Discover your preferred path of destruction, whether that be classed as a thirsty Blood Knight, intellectual Mage, mind-bending Psychic, stealthy Hunter, or murderous Assassin Warrior. Each kind of character also has their own unique battle stances and skill trees for further customization.
Don’t go it alone! Collect and combine a variety of cute pets and mighty mounts. With breeding, your helpful companions can assist with incredible abilities. Similarly, join your friends in real-time player vs. player combat or strike it out on your own to force others to submit to your power alone.
Journey to become an Elite Lord and repair the fabric of reality!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: PLAYWITH GAMES
- Publisher: PLAYWITH Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0Ghz/I3
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9500GT/GeForce GTS 450
- Description: Warlords Awakening is an action MMORPG taking place in a world writhed with chaos and ominous enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...
- Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
- UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made th...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.