Warlords Awakening is an action MMORPG taking place in a world consumed by chaos and infested with ominous enemies. Explore and conquer Epheia massacring creatures by the dozen in hectic combo-based combat. By extension, take on on epic dungeons and raids filled with all manner of powerful loot to collect.
Discover your preferred path of destruction, whether that be classed as a thirsty Blood Knight, intellectual Mage, mind-bending Psychic, stealthy Hunter, or murderous Assassin Warrior. Each kind of character also has their own unique battle stances and skill trees for further customization.
Don’t go it alone! Collect and combine a variety of cute pets and mighty mounts. With breeding, your helpful companions can assist with incredible abilities. Similarly, join your friends in real-time player vs. player combat or strike it out on your own to force others to submit to your power alone.
Journey to become an Elite Lord and repair the fabric of reality!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: PLAYWITH GAMES
- Publisher: PLAYWITH Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0Ghz/I3
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9500GT/GeForce GTS 450
- Description: Warlords Awakening is an action MMORPG taking place in a world writhed with chaos and ominous enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day One Recap
- Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) of OnRPG recaps day one at E3 2012.
- TOME: Immortal Arena Takes Part in Raptr Extra Life Weekend Livestream
- The TOME: Immortal Arena development team will livestream KIXEYE’s upcoming brawler MOBA this weekend for a good cause.
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.