Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Entering Closed Alpha Testing
In today’s “State of the Crusade,” Eternal Crusade’s Senior Producer, Nathan Richardsson, announced that the game will be heading into closed alpha testing on Monday, September 14.
On that day, any founders with Captain’s packs or higher and were first to buy will be granted access to the Closed Alpha in small batches, with a goal of having all of those founders in game by October. Founders who aren’t part of this group can still upgrade to a Captain’s+ pack before the Sergeants’ wave to gain closed alpha access with the rest of them.
The letter also notes that currently testing is focused on the shooter experience of the game, and will not yet feature many of the MMO features (which will be added later in testing). For full information on the upcoming test, read the blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Steam Early Access Impressions
- Gloria Victis started as a Kickstarter project in late 2012 and unfortunately didn't reach their set goal.
- Battleplans Now on Android
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the Android release of Battleplans, the hit real-time strategy game (RTS) for mobile.
- Why is Classic WoW More Enjoyable Than Retail World of Warcraft?
- I used to love World of Warcraft. Really, I did. It was the game that I sunk thousands of hours into, across about 13 years.