Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the “2015 most anticipated browser game”. Recently, 37Games is planning to release the new version 2.0 of Siegelord on 37.com. This new version will bring along with it fresh features, such as the Philosopher’s Stone, Wizard recruitment, new faction quests for everyone to explore.
New features include the new philosopher’s stone, wizard recruitment, the new archer tower and more.
For more information about the newest version of Siegelord check out their official website.
Official website: http://siegelord.37.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Open Beta PS4 Thoughts
- I did not play much of TERA on PC but I absolutely love it on console.
- Prime World: Now Officially Launched
- Nival has announced that its award-winning MOBA, Prime World, is now available globally on Steam, Amazon and Aeria
- Factions, Character Types and Classes revealed for Warside
- More details laid out for Kraken Games' Warside, a multiplayer 2D shooter.