Warframe Fortuna Update Arrives on Nintendo Switch
On February 5, 2019, Warframe‘s Fortuna update will be available on the Nintendo Switch.
Fortuna is a massive expansion that introduces the new faction Solaris United, their underground hub city Fortuna, and a new storyline to experience. The update also brings the K-Drive Hoverboard, allowing Tenno to explore the landscape as never before – and pull off stunts and tricks while they do so.
Players will be able to participate in planetary conservation, resource gathering through mining and fishing, battle against the spider-like Raknoid, and face the greedy Corpus faction. The Garuda Warframe, which uses a combination of health-based abilities to devastate its opponents – also brings new ways to experience the game.
Warframe “Fortuna” is available as a free update tomorrow, February 5, on the Nintendo Switch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: The Lost Vikings Have Returned
- The Lost Vikings are back! While they briefly considered retirement after defeating the emperor Tomator, there were only so many polar bears t...
- Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
- Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director.
- Brawlhalla Review
- If there’s one thing the PC master race is really proud of, it's when a PC version of a console game is released somewhere down the lin...