Warframe Fortuna Update Arrives on Nintendo Switch
On February 5, 2019, Warframe‘s Fortuna update will be available on the Nintendo Switch.
Fortuna is a massive expansion that introduces the new faction Solaris United, their underground hub city Fortuna, and a new storyline to experience. The update also brings the K-Drive Hoverboard, allowing Tenno to explore the landscape as never before – and pull off stunts and tricks while they do so.
Players will be able to participate in planetary conservation, resource gathering through mining and fishing, battle against the spider-like Raknoid, and face the greedy Corpus faction. The Garuda Warframe, which uses a combination of health-based abilities to devastate its opponents – also brings new ways to experience the game.
Warframe “Fortuna” is available as a free update tomorrow, February 5, on the Nintendo Switch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wrecked Early Access Review
- We have this morbid fascination of putting guns in our cars and blowing stuff (or in some cases, other vehicles) up for the fun of it.
- Descend Into The Abyss in Darkness Rises, Out On Mobile Today
- Darkness Rises is the latest third-person action RPG from Nexon to come to both iOS and Google Play-compatible devices.
- Adventurer's Journal - Blade & Soul Entry #2
- I began this day with another lesson from my diminutive master. I find it curious that most of these training exercises have gotten easier...