Long Live the Queen Bottom Tier Review
You are not prepared… to be a 14 year old hormonally driven princess. Of that, we can be assured. Bottom Tier is diving deep into the outskirts of the gaming world known as visual novels, for this video done on somewhat of a bet, to see how two east coast gamers can handle the pressures of the royal court. Also tentacles and 30 year old perverts may be involved. Welcome to the one of a kind gaming challenge that is Long Live the Queen.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.
- Crush Your Enemies Release Date Revealed
- Forget about endless agendas and horrible waiting―this is war, not some stuffy board meeting!
- Dungeon Battles: Evolutionary Action Strategy Game Now on iOS
- Digital Dinosaur™ Games today announced the release of Dungeon Battles: Heroes of the Throne, an evolutionary, Free-To-Play, action strategy...