Master of Eternity Temple Guardian Update Arrives
Master of Eternity has launched a new massive “Temple Guardian” update, introducing a massive Boss Raid and much more.
Chapter 13 Part Two introduces a new story for players to experience, and features a new Temple Guardian to face. Players can also participate in the new Boss Raids system to earn rewards and build exclusive Mecha Suits. 17 new Mecha Suits, including the Kali’s Child Suit, are now available for Assault, Support, Bombardier, and Sniper classes.
Additionally, events will run until February 6 for additional bonuses, including:
- Chapter 7 Part Clear: 300,000 Credits and S3 Crux x5
- Chapter 9 Part Clear: 500,000 Credits and S3 Crux x10
- Chapter 10 Part Clear: 700,000 Credits and S3 Guaranteed Ticket x5
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Confirms First Expansion Details
- WEBZEN is set to release the first content expansion, titled "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers", in the last week of May.
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Takes to the Skies
- Online games publisher, NGames, has today announced that free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom, will be taking to the skies for its next r...