Master of Eternity Temple Guardian Update Arrives
Master of Eternity has launched a new massive “Temple Guardian” update, introducing a massive Boss Raid and much more.
Chapter 13 Part Two introduces a new story for players to experience, and features a new Temple Guardian to face. Players can also participate in the new Boss Raids system to earn rewards and build exclusive Mecha Suits. 17 new Mecha Suits, including the Kali’s Child Suit, are now available for Assault, Support, Bombardier, and Sniper classes.
Additionally, events will run until February 6 for additional bonuses, including:
- Chapter 7 Part Clear: 300,000 Credits and S3 Crux x5
- Chapter 9 Part Clear: 500,000 Credits and S3 Crux x10
- Chapter 10 Part Clear: 700,000 Credits and S3 Guaranteed Ticket x5
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons’ Spring Content Update Now Available
- 9Dragons adds an entirely new dungeon, renews the Black vs. White War system, and holds their latest Spring Events.
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.