Master of Eternity Temple Guardian Update Arrives
Master of Eternity has launched a new massive “Temple Guardian” update, introducing a massive Boss Raid and much more.
Chapter 13 Part Two introduces a new story for players to experience, and features a new Temple Guardian to face. Players can also participate in the new Boss Raids system to earn rewards and build exclusive Mecha Suits. 17 new Mecha Suits, including the Kali’s Child Suit, are now available for Assault, Support, Bombardier, and Sniper classes.
Additionally, events will run until February 6 for additional bonuses, including:
- Chapter 7 Part Clear: 300,000 Credits and S3 Crux x5
- Chapter 9 Part Clear: 500,000 Credits and S3 Crux x10
- Chapter 10 Part Clear: 700,000 Credits and S3 Guaranteed Ticket x5
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames: Easter Events Available For Several Games
- Although Easter is still a few weeks away, the German games developer InnoGames just announced three ways to beat boredom during the holiday. ...
- Face of Mankind Introduces Overwolf Technology
- Nexeon Technologies has announced the introduction of the Face of Mankind Multicom.
- Worlds of Magic: 10% off only until January 2nd
- Christmas is all about making gifts and spreading the love. And there's no better gift for all strategy games' fans who still rememb...