M.O.E. (Master of Eternity) is a mobile simulation RPG being developed by NEXON that unites mechs with anime girls. Players will need to command and organize 16 different girls, leading them against their foes in strategic battles. By revealing the girls’ hidden secrets you will learn even more about them and unlock their true potential in battle!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Free Weekend and Colossal Steam Sale Starts Today
- Total War is 15 years old this month and to celebrate Creative Assembly and Steam are holding a spectacular Free Weekend and sale.
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On
- Soul Captor will offer browser version
- Gamania (beanfun!) has announced an agreement with Kalydo to bring Soul Captor to the browser.