M.O.E. (Master of Eternity) is a mobile simulation RPG being developed by NEXON that unites mechs with anime girls. Players will need to command and organize 16 different girls, leading them against their foes in strategic battles. By revealing the girls’ hidden secrets you will learn even more about them and unlock their true potential in battle!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
- Frozen Endzone hits Steam Early Access
- Mode 7 has recently announced that Frozen Endzone is now available one Steam's Early Access program.
- Battle Battalions: Officially Released
- Petroglyph is pleased to announce that today is the official global launch for Battle Battalions for PC.