Warframe Celebrates One Year With Gift To Players
What a difference a year can make. Last year at this time, Warframe went Open Beta on PC and just over 300,000 registered players crafted 31 Warframes and 2,419 weapons.
Today, Warframe added PS4™ to the mix, has become the 2nd most downloaded app on PS4™ and is nearly 8 million registered Tenno strong! With 2,426,731 total Warframes built and 13,390,085 total weapons crafted, it has been a very productive year.
In celebration of Warframe’s First Year and to Thank all who have helped build Warframe into what it is today, The Lotus is gifting each Tenno with a First Anniversary Edition of the DEX FURIS. This dual-version features a Lotus-themed skin, high fire-rate and accuracy and low recoil. Plus, it comes with a weapon slot and is super-charged with a catalyst.
To claim this gift, PC players simply log in to Warframe before 11:59 EDT on April 2nd. Open the inbox message and the weapon will automatically be added to their Arsenal.
Also, marking this special occasion, the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin has been unearthed. Where did it come from?! Available for a limited time only, this ancient skin is a reflection of Tenno past. Discovering the precise nature of this recently discovered armored prototype has proved elusive. Initial attempts at dating the relic point to ancient origins, perhaps even pre-dating the Orokin Empire. Visit the Market and add this Limited Time Skin to your Arsenal today. Available now through 11:59pm EDT, April 2nd.
Please note: PS4™ players will receive this gift and Proto-Armor in the next PS4™ update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels full release is now live
- R2Games has now fully launched their latest title League of Angels today.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained 2017 - Sabotage and More
- Alright guys, it’s time to talk about a truly magical franchise: Orcs Must Die!
- Skara - The Blade Remains in Final Push to Full Release
- Skara has launched a Kickstarter campaign, aiming to push the game to new goals as it prepares for a Steam Early Access release.