Carbine Studios Debuts WildStar Loremageddon Series
Back in September, the Carbine Studios Narrative Design team asked WildStar players to submit their lore questions via the official forums or directly to Creative Director Chad Moore (@Pappylicious) using #WSLoremageddon.
With hundreds of lore questions submitted, Chad has taken to the website to update the players on the project:
“Now that the dust has cleared, we are ready to show you what has been borne of this unforgettable lorepocalyspe. Prepare yourselves.
- Starting today, we will be periodically releasing comprehensive lore about all of our playable races – presented in permanent web pages that will live on our existing web site.
- There will also be a dedicated web page where we will answer random questions that were not directly related to races. As time goes on, this page will continue to grow as more questions are asked and more lore is written to answer them.
Chad goes into much more detail in the post; for more information please click the links below.
- Creative Director Chad Moore’s ‘Loremageddon Part 1’ news post
- Loremageddon Aurin page
- Loremageddon Mechari page
There will be many more lore updates over the coming weeks and months. Stay tuned!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Racing League Out Now
- Gamious' Team Racing League is now officially live, and it's the first of its kind: A dedicated team-based racing game.
- Hades' Star Post-Launch Revisit and Interview
- Andreas Papathanasis, game developer at Parallel Space, invited me to return to Hades’ Star to see how the game has changed and grown.
- Chrono Tales Chicken Run to Adventure for Hope
- A series of interesting events are holding in Chrono Tales, such as Chicken Run, Take Adventure For Hope, which stimulate player’s enthusias...