Neverwinter PS4 Launches July 19
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced today that Neverwinter PS4 – the PlayStation 4 console version of the acclaimed MMORPG Neverwinter – will launch on July 19.
PlayStation® players can get a head start exploring Neverwinter by picking up the Onyx Head Start Pack beginning on July 12. Set along the iconic Sword Coast of the Forgotten Realms, Neverwinter transports players into a fully realized roleplaying experience based on Wizards of the Coast’s storied franchise with a living world and immersive fantasy storylines, all for free.
The Onyx Head Start Pack will include the following items and will be available on July 12 for $19.99:
- Head Start access to Neverwinter a week before the game launches
- Fragile Onyx Weapon Pack
- Onyx Keyring with 20 enchanted keys
- Adventurer’s Helper Pack
- Graycloak’s Legacy weapon
- Onyx Horse mount
- “The Onyx Adorned” title
Neverwinter PlayStation®4 will feature all existing content from the base game, including eight playable classes and nine expansions. This includes the game’s latest update, The Maze Engine, allowing players to experience the latest Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter will be free-to-play for all on PlayStation®4 owners (PlayStation®Plus not required) and feature controls optimized to incorporate the DualShock 4’s touchpad and Party Chat integration.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds Early Access Begins
- Hearthstone's new Battlegrounds mode is now available in early access, from November 5 through November 12.
- SMITE Awilix Patch Notes Revealed
- HiRez Studios has just made their next major SMITE patch notes public. In addition to the stats on the newest Mayan warrior, Awilix, quite a f...
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Now Live
- Today, ArenaNet announced that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, the highly-anticipated second expansion to Guild Wars 2, is now live!