Neverwinter PS4 Launches July 19
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced today that Neverwinter PS4 – the PlayStation 4 console version of the acclaimed MMORPG Neverwinter – will launch on July 19.
PlayStation® players can get a head start exploring Neverwinter by picking up the Onyx Head Start Pack beginning on July 12. Set along the iconic Sword Coast of the Forgotten Realms, Neverwinter transports players into a fully realized roleplaying experience based on Wizards of the Coast’s storied franchise with a living world and immersive fantasy storylines, all for free.
The Onyx Head Start Pack will include the following items and will be available on July 12 for $19.99:
- Head Start access to Neverwinter a week before the game launches
- Fragile Onyx Weapon Pack
- Onyx Keyring with 20 enchanted keys
- Adventurer’s Helper Pack
- Graycloak’s Legacy weapon
- Onyx Horse mount
- “The Onyx Adorned” title
Neverwinter PlayStation®4 will feature all existing content from the base game, including eight playable classes and nine expansions. This includes the game’s latest update, The Maze Engine, allowing players to experience the latest Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter will be free-to-play for all on PlayStation®4 owners (PlayStation®Plus not required) and feature controls optimized to incorporate the DualShock 4’s touchpad and Party Chat integration.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier x Fairy Tale Collaboration
- The exciting anime by Kodansha/Hiro Mashima, Fairy Tale is coming to the exciting world of gumi's Brave Frontier in a collaboration!
- Card Hunter for Windows and Mac launches on Steam today
- Blue Manchu today announced that Card Hunter is available now for Windows and Mac via Steam.
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...