Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available
Prepare to engage the enemy on a boundless battleground in “Operation Endless Skies”—a stunning new set of Co-op missions that transports players to Africa in Crytek’s free online shooter, Warface.
Operation Endless Skies brings five brand new maps to Warface, each one offering unique gameplay challenges and a distinctive visual style inspired by the landscapes of the African continent. Players will battle beneath the blazing sun as they lock horns with Blackwood across canyons, jungles, and spectacular structures—and discover a wealth of additional content and gameplay improvements that also come to Warface as part of today’s update.
For more info, visit https://www.warface.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.