PlanetSide Arena Shows Off Their Massive Map and the Bastion Carrier
Daybreak Games show off a sneak preview of the upcoming map that’s on the way with PlanetSide Arena, known as “Echoes of Amerish”. James Kurowski, Environment Artist, and Troy Schram, Senior Designer, as they give a tour of the war-torn Echoes of Amerish map as well as the new biomes and points of interest scattered around the terrain. During the tour, James and Troy showcase the new DirectX 11 enhancements that are utilized in PlanetSide Arena and PlanetSide 2 to ensure the gameplay experience on both games are optimized.
The Bastion Carrier, that serves as the in-game lobby is also shown off in this video, where players can choose their class, loadout, and more before descending into battle. PlanetSide Arena launches its first Closed Beta on Wednesday, January 30th and is available to all players. A special beta period will also be available to those who pre-order during Founders Season, which begins on February 20th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- S4 League Debuts Community-Designed Content
- Aeria Games has just released tons of new content for their hugely popular anime third-person shooter, S4 League!
- The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
- Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.
- IGG Announces Clash and Smash
- IGG are entering new territory with its upcoming title Clash and Smash.