War Thunder’s Thunder League Playoffs Begin
Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League). The first round launched over the holiday break and it has now reached the playoff stage. Eight teams remain, battling on land and in the air, in the same match. The total purse is $40K and continues to grow.
War Thunder fans are funding the total prize purse. Any War Thunder player can purchase Thunder League Dog Tags and each purchase increases the total prize purse. In addition to increasing the prize purse, each person receives rare items, highly sought after vehicles and other bonuses.
Starting from an initial $5K, the total purse has grown to $40K. Each time it surpasses a $5K level, people who purchase Dog Tags receive more opportunities to win prizes, rare items and other bonuses.
More information on the League is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold PvP Game Mode Revealed
- ArenaNet has just released details about Stronghold, the all-new PvP game mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, the upcoming expansion...
- Arctic Combat - The War Has Come
- Webzen released Chapter 3 - The War Has Come, a new trailer for their modern military MMOFPS Arctic Combat stating that the conflict between ...
- Aeria Games Reveals New Details and Information Hub for Aura Kingdom
- New website for Aura Kingdom goes live with game info to whet player appetites.