DragonSoul begins open beta
Open beta begins today for the PvP-centric MMORPG DragonSoul. In addition to opening the game for any interested players, the game’s forums are also now live today.
DragonSoul features four character classes, thousands of skill combinations, pets, mounts (which may be ridden in combat and carry multiple people), a political system, over 1,000 quests, and over 50 maps, zones, and dungeons to explore. The game also features an automated fighting system.
DragonSoul is published by Neonga, which also publishes A Mystical Land and World of Ants.
DragonSoul Gameplay Screenshot
DragonSoul Open Beta launched
Start of the Worldwide PvP Challenge
Neonga has just launched the open beta phase of its highly anticipated free-to-play PvP-MMORPG “DragonSoul” (www.dragonsoulonline.com). The right to rule the eight kingdoms will be hard fought as players prove their might as a Warrior, Hunter, Mage or Assassin.
The DragonSoul realm lies broken and in shambles. For now one can survive by mere weapon skill and some luck. But as the kingdoms grows leaders must rise. To be king you will need to be strategic, you will need to be cunning and if that doesn’t work… you will need to make believers out of your enemies with your blade.
With over 1,000 quests, adventurers will be immersed into a unique background story inspired by Asian mythology while mastering the four character classes.
– Highly dynamic politics system imbued with spite, malice and greased with gold.
– Numerous skill system with over 1,000 different combinations
– 52+ extensive maps, zones and dungons.
– More than a pet, more than an ally. Over 100 Pets wait to take your side as you stride into battle. Let lose the paws of fury!
– Mounted Combat: Mounts can be used in combat and offer space for up to 4 players.
Even though players might know some parts of the impressive Feature-Set from other MMO Games „DragonSoul“ expands the gameplay experience by adding some very innovative and unique features to its setting. The „Battle-Assistant“ for example gives the player the opportunity to automate fighting for some time. And the reliable „Quest-Tracker“ is the key feature to find and solve the enormous number of quests available in DragonSoul and advance quickly.
The product page (www.dragonsoulonline.com) is constantly being updated and contains additional game information. We’ve already introduced the core classes, as well as Pets and Mounts; further information on the game’s various features will follow.
The Open beta starts today. Players can register at www.dragonsoulonline.com! There will be no further character wipes after open beta has started.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- Camelot Unchained Talks Viking Drengr Class and Path System
- Although focused on the Viking realm warrior known as the Drengr, the more important reveal of the stream focused around the idea of multiple ...
- CrushMon News - Released in Limited Territories
- Nexon Korea has announced its action role-playing game for mobile, CrushMon, is now available in limited territories.