War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
A new update launched today to renew War of Angels for its players. Included in the update is a full graphical overhaul; major quest updates including new tutorials, additional quests, and daily quests; and hundreds of new loot items. Players can also compete in new realm versus realm battles for rare and epic items, or adventure in Bog Temple, a new end-game dungeon with new epic loot.
Neowiz also publishes Seven Souls Online.
War of Angels Gameplay Screenshot
War of Angels Undergoes Dramatic Rebirth
The Struggle Between Good and Evil in NEOWIZ GAMES’ High-fantasy MMORPG Has Never Been Deadlier
Los Angeles – Sept. 10, 2012 – The Children of Laum and Disciples of Dertgotz can take up arms against each other like never before in the bloody conflict of War of Angels, the high-fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game from NEOWIZ GAMES. Starting today, players will experience the game’s massive rebirth and step into a completely new game world featuring overhauled graphics, optimized quest lines, hundreds of powerful weapons and items and a massive player-versus-payer (PvP) game mode that pits entire realms against each other. The update also adds Bog Temple, the latest end-game dungeon teeming with rare loot, and a quest helper system to assist beginner players. Adventurers can explore all of this content for free by downloading the game client from the official War of Angels website.
The War of Angels update includes the following player benefits:
- All New Graphics – Every character, enemy, texture and object received a full graphical overhaul. The graphics take advantage of the latest technology and add polish to even the smallest details in the game
- Huge Quest Updates – Improvements for the questing system in War of Angels will have players up and running in no time. They include:
- Beginning players will get quest helpers and added tutorials to guide them through the early levels
- Tons of added quests will help players of all levels maximize experience and eliminate grind-heavy elements
- Recurring daily quests will help end-game players increase their income for earning items and consumables
- Realm vs. Realm Battlefields – Players can compete for rare and epic item rewards in massive realm versus realm battles for the first time
- A Horde of New Loot – To make sure that players are killing monsters as efficiently as possible, War of Angels has added hundreds of new items for all levels, including nearly 20 new epic weapons and armor sets
“All of these changes and improvements to War of Angels were inspired by player feedback we’ve received since launch,” said John Nam, COO, NEOWIZ GAMES North America. “With the improved graphics, new items and end-game content, War of Angels is a brand new game and an experience that fans of fantasy MMORPGs will love to explore.”
War of Angels immerses players in a lush world where the choices they make during gameplay will ultimately decide their destiny as good or evil warriors. Gamers can explore the vast environment of War of Angels by land, sea and air while preparing to seal the fate of the sinister fallen angel, Dertgotz, by helping or hindering his resurrection. Players make choices throughout the game that determine their alignment on the side of good or evil, and once gamers complete the main story quest and are judged, the world opens up to faction-based, PvP combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...