War of Conquest Launches on Steam’s Early Access Next Week
War of Conquest‘s Kickstarter last fall was a success and has since been in the beta testing phase. The time has come for them to seek further feedback and as of September 20th, it launches into Early Access. The Kickstarter campaign for War of Conquest wrapped up in October 2017 and exceeded its goal by raising $8,698. War of Conquest is a reimagining of an earlier game by IronZog that went by the same name. The original War of Conquest ran from 2002 through 2011, had over 200,000 players and developed a cult following that continues to be a presence on social media years after the game went offline. Many fans of the original came back to support the Kickstarter and have been taking part in beta testing over the past year. War of Conquest will also go live on Linux and Android at the link below. After Early Access, it will be released on PC (Steam), Android through Google Play, and on iOS at the Apple App Store. Interested parties can take a look at their Steam page here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Challenge System Lets Players Earn Their Arsenal in Soldier Front 2
- As closed beta looms ever closer, Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has revealed the details of the Challe...
- Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
- Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devic...
- Flyff's Latest Expansion 'Turning Point - Part 2' Is Live in Europe and North America
- Webzen is proud to announce that Flyff - Fly for Fun is launching its latest expansion, 'Turning Point - Part 2' in NA/Europe.