Orcs Must Die! Unchained 1.6 Now Live
Orcs Must Die! Unchained has launched its 1.6 update, bringing with it a massive overhaul of the core game experience. The redesign is so massive, all accounts are being reset and DLC/purchases are being refunded so that players can start fresh.
The biggest change in this update is the complete removal of the Siege PvP mode. As the community, and Robot, felt that the mode was failing to add fun to the game as expected, it has been removed to allow the developers to “fully focus on bringing back the classic Orcs Must Die gameplay that players thought was missing in OMD!U.”
The update also includes:
- Ten new battlegrounds
- A new prologue “new player experience”
- Weekly Challenges
- Revamped Profiles
- Visual Effects improvements
- More realistic traps physics
- A major hero overhaul
You can find out the full details in the patch notes linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.
- SEVENCORE Available Now on WEBZEN.COM
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE is available now on its global gam...