Orcs Must Die! Unchained 1.6 Now Live
Orcs Must Die! Unchained has launched its 1.6 update, bringing with it a massive overhaul of the core game experience. The redesign is so massive, all accounts are being reset and DLC/purchases are being refunded so that players can start fresh.
The biggest change in this update is the complete removal of the Siege PvP mode. As the community, and Robot, felt that the mode was failing to add fun to the game as expected, it has been removed to allow the developers to “fully focus on bringing back the classic Orcs Must Die gameplay that players thought was missing in OMD!U.”
The update also includes:
- Ten new battlegrounds
- A new prologue “new player experience”
- Weekly Challenges
- Revamped Profiles
- Visual Effects improvements
- More realistic traps physics
- A major hero overhaul
You can find out the full details in the patch notes linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Online Closed Beta Review
- Swordsman, steeped in rich Chinese tradition and culture offers ten different martial arts styles to choose from!
- Dragon Nest SEA upcoming Service Transfer
- Singapore-based publisher Cherry Credits has reached the end of its contractual publishing duties for the hit Action-RPG.
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.