Orcs Must Die! Unchained 1.6 Now Live
Orcs Must Die! Unchained has launched its 1.6 update, bringing with it a massive overhaul of the core game experience. The redesign is so massive, all accounts are being reset and DLC/purchases are being refunded so that players can start fresh.
The biggest change in this update is the complete removal of the Siege PvP mode. As the community, and Robot, felt that the mode was failing to add fun to the game as expected, it has been removed to allow the developers to “fully focus on bringing back the classic Orcs Must Die gameplay that players thought was missing in OMD!U.”
The update also includes:
- Ten new battlegrounds
- A new prologue “new player experience”
- Weekly Challenges
- Revamped Profiles
- Visual Effects improvements
- More realistic traps physics
- A major hero overhaul
You can find out the full details in the patch notes linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout: Return of the Knight Raiders
- The world of Crossout is about to be visited once again by the Knechte, who are a nomadic faction of warriors in the wasteland.
- 3D Battleship Game SailCraft live on Android/iOS
- UQSoft has officially launched their 1v1 battleship game, SailCraft on mobile devices! It's a new vision of the classic boardgame Battles...
- ASTA's First Major Content Update Arrives April 19
- ASTA's content release includes a brand-new Team Arena Map and an additional difficulty mode for the current 10-player raid dungeon.