ArcheAge: Relics of Hiram Coming This Fall
Trion Worlds have announced today that the 5.0 update is coming to ArcheAge later this fall. Entitled Relics of Hiram, players will explore new areas of Auroria, collect incredible equipment, and uncover lost, ancient secrets. ArcheAge 5.0 – Relics of Hiram takes players to a brand new zone: the Western Hiram Mountains. New challenges await the champions of Erenor in this stunning new endgame zone. Face challenges and conquer them to attain new gear, increase your Ancestral level, and more! ArcheAge will release a new skillset for the first time: Malediction, which allows players to use mighty, dark magic. The 11th skillset for ArcheAge will add 45 new class combinations for players. A new tier of equipment also awaits: Hiram Guardian Gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Hits iPad
- Strategy classic Tribal Wars rolls out onto mobile devices.
- Guild Wars 2 PvP Stronghold First Impressions
- Today I was fortunate enough to play Guild Wars 2 with a few of the developers, and some other members of the Gaming Media.
- Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
- Divine Souls begins its closed beta on July 14. Outspark's new action MMORPG promises breath taking combat, gorgeous graphics and more.