ArcheAge: Relics of Hiram Coming This Fall
Trion Worlds have announced today that the 5.0 update is coming to ArcheAge later this fall. Entitled Relics of Hiram, players will explore new areas of Auroria, collect incredible equipment, and uncover lost, ancient secrets. ArcheAge 5.0 – Relics of Hiram takes players to a brand new zone: the Western Hiram Mountains. New challenges await the champions of Erenor in this stunning new endgame zone. Face challenges and conquer them to attain new gear, increase your Ancestral level, and more! ArcheAge will release a new skillset for the first time: Malediction, which allows players to use mighty, dark magic. The 11th skillset for ArcheAge will add 45 new class combinations for players. A new tier of equipment also awaits: Hiram Guardian Gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6.
- OldSchool Runescape discovers "Fossil Island"!
- An adventure millions of years in the making comes to Old School Runescape: Fossil Island! All levels of adventurer in Gielinor can take part!