ArcheAge: Relics of Hiram Coming This Fall
Trion Worlds have announced today that the 5.0 update is coming to ArcheAge later this fall. Entitled Relics of Hiram, players will explore new areas of Auroria, collect incredible equipment, and uncover lost, ancient secrets. ArcheAge 5.0 – Relics of Hiram takes players to a brand new zone: the Western Hiram Mountains. New challenges await the champions of Erenor in this stunning new endgame zone. Face challenges and conquer them to attain new gear, increase your Ancestral level, and more! ArcheAge will release a new skillset for the first time: Malediction, which allows players to use mighty, dark magic. The 11th skillset for ArcheAge will add 45 new class combinations for players. A new tier of equipment also awaits: Hiram Guardian Gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia introduces new building system
- InnoGames has introduced a new building update for Lagoonia.
- Shotgun News 12/2: Nexon Europe, Frozen Endzone, and Microvolts!
- A daily look at the latest and greatest MMO news.
- Elsword launches Add’s Job Class 'Mastermind'
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...