War of Conquest
War of Conquest is an upcoming free-to-play 2.5D MMORTS developed by IronZog and is the updated version of the original War of Conquest game. In the new War of Conquest players are placed into a wide open world filled with thousands of other players trying to compete for resources and develop their own nations while trying to capture the mysterious Orbs of Power.
►Expand your territory by any means necessary! Develop resources and defend them from other nations.
►Wide array of defensive structures can be researched in the extensive development tree, as well as offensive units.
►Secure map locations life potable water sources, geothermal vents, and more, to increase your resource production.
►Holds true to the spirit of the original War of Conquest browser game, while bringing it graphically into the 21st century with the Unity engine.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IronZog
- Publisher: IronZog
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: War of Conquest is an upcoming free-to-play 2.5D MMORTS where players can run their nation in an open world with thousands of other players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nebula Online hits Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Space MMORPG Nebula Online from Komar Games is now on Kickstarter with 45 days campaign to raise funds. During this time the developers hope t...
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.
- Fiesta Online Reveals a (Battle) Royale Update
- Fiesta Online has a new update to discuss today, which adds a new Battle Royale mode to the anime MMORPG.