Unsettled – Successfully Greenlit on Steam
Unsettled, the upcoming post-apocalyptic multiplayer survival sandbox game in its final days on Kickstarter, was successfully greenlit on Steam and is approved for release once development is complete. Not only does this allow Unsettled to premiere on the largest distribution channel for PC gaming, it also allows us to integrate the Steamworks SDK and its many useful features.
- Networking API to easily find and join servers with your friends (or to avoid those on your list you find rather unpleasant.)
- Tons of Achievements for those Achievement Hunters
- Easier compatibility with a companion app (Using your smart phone to monitor your security cameras?)
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353389820
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Begins Pre-Registration for Kamael Update
- Netmarble has begun pre-registration for a huge new update, that adds the new Kamael race to Lineage 2: Revolution.
- Brick-Force Teases New Clan Wars
- Infernum has sent out an email to its Brick-Force players, teasing a new Clan Wars update coming soon.