Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy RPG series Ultima Underworld. Underworld Ascendant is being developed by Otherside Entertainment, led by Paul Neurath and several team members from the original series as well as games such as System Shock, Thief, Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex, etc.
Backing the game grants users an unprecedented front row access to the creation of the next epoch of this storied masterpiece. With the help of backers, they plan to build a Exquisitely Realized Underworld with Dynamic Factions, with a unique class system that can be mixed and matched, all with the use of an improvisation Engine.
For more details, visit http://www.underworldascendant.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.
- Prismata: "Not so real-time" strategy game announced
- Prismata, the energetic debut from Lunarch Studios, boils strategy down to its purist form then presses 'fast-forward'. Players comp...
- World of Tanks Blitz Available on Steam
- World of Tanks Blitz is now available on Steam, after a successful period on mobile devices.