Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy RPG series Ultima Underworld. Underworld Ascendant is being developed by Otherside Entertainment, led by Paul Neurath and several team members from the original series as well as games such as System Shock, Thief, Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex, etc.
Backing the game grants users an unprecedented front row access to the creation of the next epoch of this storied masterpiece. With the help of backers, they plan to build a Exquisitely Realized Underworld with Dynamic Factions, with a unique class system that can be mixed and matched, all with the use of an improvisation Engine.
For more details, visit http://www.underworldascendant.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Join Respen's Marvelous Game in Neverwinter - April Fool's Event
- Perfect World Entertainment announces a special limited-time event for Neverwinter's April Fool's.
- League of Legends: 8.11 Patch Notes Highlights
- 8.11 is a part of an on-going multi-patch pass at adjusting role tweaks and game pacing. It's time for Jungler/Hunter changes!
- Gameforge releases Animas Online, Mobile 3D Anime MMORPG
- Gameforge, a leading global online game publisher, announced today the upcoming release of ANIMAS ONLINE, a full-blown mobile 3D MMO with a un...