Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy RPG series Ultima Underworld. Underworld Ascendant is being developed by Otherside Entertainment, led by Paul Neurath and several team members from the original series as well as games such as System Shock, Thief, Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex, etc.
Backing the game grants users an unprecedented front row access to the creation of the next epoch of this storied masterpiece. With the help of backers, they plan to build a Exquisitely Realized Underworld with Dynamic Factions, with a unique class system that can be mixed and matched, all with the use of an improvisation Engine.
For more details, visit http://www.underworldascendant.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Now Live on the App Store
- The LAN party is back! Super Evil Megacorp, a group of core-game developers that hail from the likes of Riot Games and Blizzard Entertainment,...
- Crusader Kings II Turns Three Years Old
- This weekend, Paradox Development Studio is marking the third anniversary of its much-loved medieval grand strategy game Crusader Kings II. Si...
- League of Legends: Braum Q&A Today
- League of Legends announces a seven hour Q&A session for its community regarding its latest champion, Braum.