Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy RPG series Ultima Underworld. Underworld Ascendant is being developed by Otherside Entertainment, led by Paul Neurath and several team members from the original series as well as games such as System Shock, Thief, Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex, etc.
Backing the game grants users an unprecedented front row access to the creation of the next epoch of this storied masterpiece. With the help of backers, they plan to build a Exquisitely Realized Underworld with Dynamic Factions, with a unique class system that can be mixed and matched, all with the use of an improvisation Engine.
For more details, visit http://www.underworldascendant.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wave of Game Shutdowns Announced
- Despite all the new game launches and betas going into the PAX West week, it looks like some free-to-play games are closing their doors.
- Guild Wars 2: Revenant Stream Preview
- This afternoon on Guild Wars 2's weekly "Points of Interest" livestream, the team focused showcasing the new Revenant class.
- R2Games Announces First Alpha Test for Nova Genesis
- The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.