Freestyle 2: EuroGameZ Launches Official Service for Europe
German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they are launching the commercial service for the official European service of Freestyle2, Basketball MMOG today.
EuroGameZ would like to invite European gamers to play their MMOG Freestyle2. There will be various European languages and customer support available for players. European gamers have been challenged to become the best in Freestyle2. All registered new players who play just one hour or reach level 5 will receive a 10 euro value gift package for upgrading their characters in game. Other Events will be launched and gamers will enjoy various event rewards during gameplay.
The German version of Freestyle2 will also be updated on February 10, 2015 and other European languages will be added during the next month. EuroGameZ hopes many of European sports gamers would enjoy this terrific and exciting game, Freestyle2. EuroGameZ also plans to set up the European e-sports league of Freestyle2 in near future.
All Sports fans of Europeans Gamers can begin playing Freestyle 2 at http://www.eurogamez.eu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Announces Zander Cannon as Writer
- Goliath now features the writing talents of award-winning comics creator Zander Cannon.
- Riot Zone Unleashes Fast and Furious PvP Battle
- Leading publisher Mail.RU Games has unleashed a short but furious event for their fast paced PVP war title, Riot Zone.
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.