Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
The new video gives players a first look at the first four mercenary classes, plus the quest system, world map, the town of Vermonics, and a hint of enemies to come. Ecol Tactics Online blends tactical role-playing games into a new style not typically found in browser-based MMOs.
“Ecol Tactics Online gives players the chance to dive into the classical tactics role-playing games that just aren’t available on the PC,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “A beautiful isometric world with pixel art characters, players will be amazed by how rich and immersive a browser-based MMO can really be!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.
- War Thunder Announces Pending Release of Japanese Navy
- Gaijin Entertainment announced today that War Thunder will be unleashing the might of the Japanese Navy as the fifth Naval Forces tree.
- WildStar’s Open Beta Now Live: 24/7 Access for 10 Days
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ today announced that their upcoming action-adventure sci-fi MMO, WildStar® has entered Open Beta and will be ...