Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
The new video gives players a first look at the first four mercenary classes, plus the quest system, world map, the town of Vermonics, and a hint of enemies to come. Ecol Tactics Online blends tactical role-playing games into a new style not typically found in browser-based MMOs.
“Ecol Tactics Online gives players the chance to dive into the classical tactics role-playing games that just aren’t available on the PC,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “A beautiful isometric world with pixel art characters, players will be amazed by how rich and immersive a browser-based MMO can really be!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Topdeck Tutor: R/G Dinos (MTG: Arena)
- Soon stones of fire will rain down. Flames shall scorch the land. The burned out plains will slowly freeze, ushering in a long ice age.
- EVE Online’s Galatea Release Brings Chaos to Amarr Space
- As EVE Online’s Galatea release went live today, New Eden is still reeling from one of the most dramatic events in its rich history.
- Alcohol in Age of Wushu
- One stat that a lot of players ask about is the Alcohol Tolerance in Age of Wushu.