Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
Today, InnoGames’ classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty. For two weeks, players can participate in daily quests and save princesses and princes from dangerous monsters. The company also released a video with Lead Community Manager Thomas explaining it.
While hardcore fans will be familiar with the basic concept, the Tribal Wars team added changes to spice up gameplay and attract new players. Among these are a new achievement called the Royal Guardian, the introduction of a new game currency and 17 different quests.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge North American Closed Beta Preview
- After playing the Russian beta, and now the English beta, I can safely say that SkyForge has a ton of potential for the future.
- Trials of Ascension: Hoard event ending soon
- The hoard even for Trails of Ascension is ending in two days from now.
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.