Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
Today, InnoGames’ classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty. For two weeks, players can participate in daily quests and save princesses and princes from dangerous monsters. The company also released a video with Lead Community Manager Thomas explaining it.
While hardcore fans will be familiar with the basic concept, the Tribal Wars team added changes to spice up gameplay and attract new players. Among these are a new achievement called the Royal Guardian, the introduction of a new game currency and 17 different quests.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder to Receive 7th Nation
- Update 1.73 for War Thunder is bringing some huge firepower along with it: The French Nation joins the battle with more than 30 French planes!
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
- Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title "Hover : Revolt Of Gamer&quo...
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.