Tree of Savior Announces Founder’s Server and Launch Date
IMCGames, developer and publisher of Tree of Savior, has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG’s English servers.
Tree of Savior will launch on Steam first with a Founder’s Server, giving players who purchase a Founder’s bundle exclusive access to the servers before its public launch. The idea behind this staging is to prevent bot accounts from the early days of the game’s service and to offer a stable early environment for players.
What this means is that players can get access three months early for a $49.99 bundle, two months early for a $29.99 bundle, one month early for $19.99, or begin the game for free at its official launch date on June 19. Full details can be found here and the graphic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...
- Villagers & Heroes Is Back Online After Cybersecurity Maintenance
- Mad Otter Games announced that the servers for MMORPG Villagers and Heroes are back online again.