Tree of Savior Announces Founder’s Server and Launch Date
IMCGames, developer and publisher of Tree of Savior, has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG’s English servers.
Tree of Savior will launch on Steam first with a Founder’s Server, giving players who purchase a Founder’s bundle exclusive access to the servers before its public launch. The idea behind this staging is to prevent bot accounts from the early days of the game’s service and to offer a stable early environment for players.
What this means is that players can get access three months early for a $49.99 bundle, two months early for a $29.99 bundle, one month early for $19.99, or begin the game for free at its official launch date on June 19. Full details can be found here and the graphic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Invites Players to Challenge the Ruber Ossuary
- Bless Online announces a new update, shortly after their level 50 expansion, Ruins of Shaqqara - the Ruber Ossuary.
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.
- The Brofessional joins the Broforce Team
- The latest Broforce update went live yesterday, and its main star is the Brofessional.