Tree of Savior Announces Founder’s Server and Launch Date
IMCGames, developer and publisher of Tree of Savior, has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG’s English servers.
Tree of Savior will launch on Steam first with a Founder’s Server, giving players who purchase a Founder’s bundle exclusive access to the servers before its public launch. The idea behind this staging is to prevent bot accounts from the early days of the game’s service and to offer a stable early environment for players.
What this means is that players can get access three months early for a $49.99 bundle, two months early for a $29.99 bundle, one month early for $19.99, or begin the game for free at its official launch date on June 19. Full details can be found here and the graphic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad Announces Asian Themed Update with Tournament of Jade
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is traveling to foreign and exotic...
- Citadel: Forged With Fire - Early Access Interview
- We spoke with Alex Tintor, Managing Director from Blue Isle Studios, about Citadel: Forged with Fire's early access.
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios to Strengthen Publishing Position
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today the next phase in company evolution, from a self-publishing studio into a multi-game publisher.