Pirates of the Burning Sea Leaves SOE
Sony Online Entertainment and Flying Lab Software have announced today that they will part ways, sending Pirates of the Burning Sea sailing away on its own journey.
Former Flying Lab employees will form a new company called Portalus Games, and will re-launch the game in the near future on its own platform. Operation of Roberts and Antigua servers will resume, and game data can be transferred from the previous version to the newly hosted version so long as players link their accounts by January 31, 2013 – when Sony Online Entertainment will end access to the game through their platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire: Coming to Xbox 360 / Xbox One
- After a roller coaster start to 2014, Shining Empire is back on track and now headed to Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.
- The Unique Game Experience of Viridis Unveiled
- The digital arts association Oudeis, with the development team of VIRIDIS, are pleased to unveil the universe of VIRIDIS.