Pirates of the Burning Sea Leaves SOE
Sony Online Entertainment and Flying Lab Software have announced today that they will part ways, sending Pirates of the Burning Sea sailing away on its own journey.
Former Flying Lab employees will form a new company called Portalus Games, and will re-launch the game in the near future on its own platform. Operation of Roberts and Antigua servers will resume, and game data can be transferred from the previous version to the newly hosted version so long as players link their accounts by January 31, 2013 – when Sony Online Entertainment will end access to the game through their platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Release Date Pushed Back
- Sword Coast Legends will now release on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux on September 29.
- Riders of Icarus Begins Third Closed Beta
- The third and final closed beta test for Riders of Icarus begins today and runs through Tuesday, June 7.
- Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Available on Console
- The Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.