Quantum Rush: Greenlit on Steam & extensive update
A big update for Quantum Rush brings lots of improvements and new content and the game has been greenlit on Steam. Many players will probably be most excited about the new race track. The steering mechanics have been altered according to the wishes of the player community and a brand-new in-game tutorial makes for a much smoother start.
Based on feedback from their player community, the Quantum Rush team has not only made further changes to the steering mechanics but also implemented a tutorial that explains the steering controls as well as the usage of weapons and pickups, making it a lot easier for new players to enjoy the game right from the start.
Manoeuvrability has been altered to make it possible to, in most cases, master all of a race track’s turns by using the basic steering controls only. It’s now quite possible to be among the first to finish a race without employing the airbrakes. All in all, this makes playing Quantum Rush a lot easier!
The airbrakes continue to be an essential gameplay element that offers more possibilities for experienced pilots. They allow the experienced pilot to avoid unexpected obstacles faster and get through tight turns even under difficult circumstances.
The brand-new tutorial will be very helpful for those who are just about to start their racing career. It introduces the player to the controls on the race track and explains the meaning of the various elements of the user interface.
Playing through the tutorial pays off for new and old players in any case. Apart from learning a thing or two, everyone receives a generous reward in the form of credits, research points and even Qoins for completing the tutorial.
For more info, visit http://blog.quantum-rush.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Edition Announced
- Passionate Hunters have been touring gorgeous landscapes since theHunter; Call of the Wild released back in 2017.
- Gloria Victis Discusses Christmas Update and Recent Game Progress
- Gloria Victis recently received its 155th update since Steam Early Access began, which adds Christmas content.
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.