Valkyrie Sky Easter Event Announced
Valkyrie Sky, the free to play MMO published by GameKiss, just announced it’s Easter promotions. The game will be running an event called the “Dead Valkyries’ Resurrection” starting April 1 for a full week. During the event players can collect valkyrie souls that are scattered across the game’s world. Users must bring these souls to an NPC named Robed in Flygheim in order to receive a reward.
Valkyrie Sky, shoot’em up RPG serviced at global game portal GameKiss, announced it will host an in-game event “Dead Valkyries’ Resurrection” during the Easter holidays starting April 1st. During the seven-day-long event, a new NPC called Robed will appear in the starting stage town, Flygheim. The role of Robed, guard of souls, is to help revive especially brave Valkyries that died in battles during the time of resurrection. To achieve his task, he will ask users’ help in collecting Valkyries’ souls that are spread all over the world. In order to receive rewards, users bring the souls’ integers items to Robed. The souls’ integers can be collected throughout the stages. Depending on the number of the collected integers they can be exchanged with fortune purses. When the fortune purses are double-clicked, they will reveal various in-game spells, ingredients and cooking items. Among the best items that can be obtained from the fortune purses are special accessories including rings, earrings and belts of Iherier’s descendants. These items will be very rare because after the event has finished, it will be impossible to obtain them again. Valkyrie Sky, the only online shoot’em up RPG, has received much attention from gamers by providing arcade style game controls and experience. The “Dead Valkyries’ Resurrection” event is being introduced to thank all the loyal gamers.
GameKiss Also publishes GhostX, FreeStyle: Street Basketball and Nida Online
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless Steam Early Access Preview
- As this game shares the same universe as the other Endless games, there's going to be some similarities. For example, Dungeon of the Endl...
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
- LoL Reveals Strengths and Ability Kit for Tahm Kench
- The River King is ready to troll Riot Games' hit MOBA, League of Legends!