Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
Tree of Savior‘s team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
The beta test will run for one month, from October 27th through November 25, and aims to improve translation. IMCGAMES will also be updating the game to try to keep up to speed with the latest Korean version. Best of all, there will be no limit on the number of testers.
In order to take part, you can register on the TOS homepage starting October 19. Previous beta testers are already welcome and don’t need to re-register. Beta keys will be sent via email from October 21 through October 23. The team notes that there will be an IP block for countries where Tree of Savior has a local publisher, such as Korea and Japan.
More details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- For the 10th anniversary of its flagship video game DOFUS, Ankama presents an overview of its transmedia creations via stats that showcases al...
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...