Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
Tree of Savior‘s team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
The beta test will run for one month, from October 27th through November 25, and aims to improve translation. IMCGAMES will also be updating the game to try to keep up to speed with the latest Korean version. Best of all, there will be no limit on the number of testers.
In order to take part, you can register on the TOS homepage starting October 19. Previous beta testers are already welcome and don’t need to re-register. Beta keys will be sent via email from October 21 through October 23. The team notes that there will be an IP block for countries where Tree of Savior has a local publisher, such as Korea and Japan.
More details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap - Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
- Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic.
- Outspark Introduces Thrilling Tag Combat to Dark Blood
- Dark Blood, the hit free-to-play hardcore action MMORPG arcade brawler, released an exciting new Tag Mode to its PvP system that enables playe...
- NYCC 2016 Day 3 Recap – Screw Reality, Get Virtual (Part 2)
- The VR showcase wasn’t just about video games, but rather a bunch of experimental forms.