This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
This free-to-play game delivers players a robust mobile strategy experience as they take control of a competitive battlefield. The game innovates with simultaneous base-on-base and army-on-army action as players fight to push forward against an ever-moving battle line. This unique battle line mechanic puts This Means WAR! far ahead of the latest mobile strategy games with deeper tactics, faster action, and more replay-ability.
In This Means WAR!, each Commander must effectively strategize against enemy bases while simultaneously defending his own base, using a full spectrum of combat vehicles and troops. Players progress to the top of a competitive leaderboard by forging Alliances, attacking friends and deploying missile strikes in a never-ending war for resources, medals, and glory. To download the game now, go here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.
- Cabal 2: Dev Diary Explains Combat Mechanics
- ESTSoft, Inc. today released the first vignette in a four-part feature spotlight series focusing on the robust combat and adventure from the h...