This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
This free-to-play game delivers players a robust mobile strategy experience as they take control of a competitive battlefield. The game innovates with simultaneous base-on-base and army-on-army action as players fight to push forward against an ever-moving battle line. This unique battle line mechanic puts This Means WAR! far ahead of the latest mobile strategy games with deeper tactics, faster action, and more replay-ability.
In This Means WAR!, each Commander must effectively strategize against enemy bases while simultaneously defending his own base, using a full spectrum of combat vehicles and troops. Players progress to the top of a competitive leaderboard by forging Alliances, attacking friends and deploying missile strikes in a never-ending war for resources, medals, and glory. To download the game now, go here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: Commander Review
- Star Wars: Commander puts you in the position of mercenaries trying to pave their own way in a war torn world. You and your NPC partner are bu...
- SMITE: Arriving soon on the Xbox One
- Today during the gamescom 2014 Xbox news briefing, Hi-Rez Studios announced that SMITE, the acclaimed free-to-play third-person Action MOBA fo...
- NGames Reveals Pockie Pirates Chapter 11 Gameplay Features
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today detailed a host of new gameplay features set to be introduced to award-winning free-to-pla...