Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of their upcoming cross-platform sandbox MMORPG Albion Online on Monday. The developer announces the exact Closed Beta starting times for each type of Founder, invites everyone to join a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) and shares some cool new wallpapers. For more information read the full developer blog post.
The precise starting times when each type of Founder groups can access the servers for the Closed Beta are as follows:
- Legendary Founders: November 23, 12:00 UTC (13:00 CET, 7:00am EST)
- Epic Founders: November 24, 12:00 UTC (13:00 CET, 7:00am EST)
- Veteran Founders: November 25, 12:00 UTC (13:00 CET, 7:00am EST)
Players have a possibility to upgrade the Founder’s Pack to a higher tier if they wish to get their hands on the game earlier.
In preparation for the launch of the Closed Beta, Sandbox Interactive will also hold an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on http://www.reddit.com/r/mmorpg at 16:00 UTC (17:00 CET, 11:00am EST). Some of the Game Designers, Community Management and CEO & Founder Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek will be present to answer community questions about Albion Online there.
Finally, for those wishing to experience the world of Albion even outside the game, developers have prepared two sets of neat artwork of Albion Online – one set themed around the Factions, while the other showing distinct features of the game and the world. Download them all in one file
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Lifting its NDA with Next Closed Beta Phase
- Starting this Thursday (March 22), a huge update is coming to Magic: the Gathering Arena's closed beta, and to mark this, the NDA will li...
- Phantom of the Kill Launches First Anniversary Celebration
- The global version of Phantom of the Kill is holding a special event to celebrate the first anniversary of its release.
- BLESS Online Discusses Differences of the Steam Release
- BLESS Online will be releasing on Steam this May, and many have wanted to know how it will vary from releases elsewhere.