R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
From September, PC Gamers around the world will be able to experience exciting new content on the free-to-play MMORPG R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud. Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!
- Transcendence – Players can Transcend by reaching vastly increased Conqueror level cap. Transcended characters will be able to equip higher level items and gain new bonus stats, bonus mitigation, and unique Transcendence glows.
- New Dungeons – Embark on a quest through the Mirror Dungeons. Slay monsters to earn experience paramount for Transcendence and acquire knowledge crucial to Transcending powerful weapons and items.
- Level Jump Event – New players who create a character and reach level 50 during the event period will be level boosted and receive powerful weapons, armor sets, accessories and more as a reward for participating.
Learn more about this update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE: True Stories Full Series Now Available In Hardcover Edition
- CCP Games and Dark Horse Comics are proud to announce the hardcover edition of “EVE: True Stories Thieves Among Us,” is now available for ...
- Star Conflict Launches on PC and Oculus Rift (DK2)
- Today Star Gem, Inc and Gaijin Entertainment announced the release of Star Conflict 1.0 with its highly anticipated ‘Invasion Mode’. To ce...
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...