Closed Beta Keys Now Available for Ecol Tactics Online
GamesCampus has announced that closed beta keys for its highly-anticipated turn-based browser strategy game, Ecol Tactics Online, are now live and ready for snapping up! Players can grab the exclusive keys at multiple partner websites, including here at MMOHut, and then register to gain entrance into this fast-action tactical role playing game when it launches its closed beta on March 7th.
To kick off the closed beta test registration, Ecol Tactics Online has also released a new trailer today detailing the mighty Mercenaries. The trailer features the inimitable classes and abilities that each of the weapon-wielding Mercenaries possess. With playful Mercenaries at their side, players are never alone as they aspire to become the ultimate tactical master!
“We can’t wait for players to finally experience Ecol Tactics firsthand, and we hope all the closed beta testers enjoy what we have in store for them next week ,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “We are genuinely excited and proud that this awesome game is our first foray into the Browser-based realm.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...
- WEBZEN Teases Archlord 2 Beta with Backstory and Pre-Registrations
- News of Archlord 2 is teased stateside by Webzen
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21