The Taurokian – Now a Playable Race in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Visionary Realms, Inc. is pleased to announce today that the Taurokian has been added to the lineup of playable races for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
The minotaur-like race is a large one, considered to be frenzied fighters by the rest of the populace. They were once removed from Terminus, but they have now returned and are ready to fight for supremacy, even prepared to take on the mighty ogres.
From the Taurokian page:
“Their martial prowess originated from their culture that was steeped in brutal warfare and ritualistic dark arts. They learned to master the secrets of steel and iron, forging some of the finest armor and weapons ever wielded on Terminus. The taurokian warriors are known for their strength, speed and frenzied charging ability that they would often use to gore large formations of troops.”
The Taurokian is the sixth confirmed race for Pantheon’s launch, estimated to be arriving in 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Opening Cinematic Revealed
- This past weekend, producer/director Naoki Yoshida hosted the 20th installment in the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series.
- Shadow Masters & Travian Games Going to Battle with Epic Arena
- Travian Games announces Epic Arena, a blend of card battle and board games set to release on mobile devices in Summer 2014.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
- Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics.