The Taurokian – Now a Playable Race in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
Visionary Realms, Inc. is pleased to announce today that the Taurokian has been added to the lineup of playable races for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
The minotaur-like race is a large one, considered to be frenzied fighters by the rest of the populace. They were once removed from Terminus, but they have now returned and are ready to fight for supremacy, even prepared to take on the mighty ogres.
From the Taurokian page:
“Their martial prowess originated from their culture that was steeped in brutal warfare and ritualistic dark arts. They learned to master the secrets of steel and iron, forging some of the finest armor and weapons ever wielded on Terminus. The taurokian warriors are known for their strength, speed and frenzied charging ability that they would often use to gore large formations of troops.”
The Taurokian is the sixth confirmed race for Pantheon’s launch, estimated to be arriving in 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
- InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all ...
- Knight's Fable: Alliance War Now Available
- Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will al...
- Victory Command Brings RTS MOBA Action to Steam Early Access
- PlayGrid Games along with world renowned developer Petroglyph announced today that Victory Command is available now on Steam Early Access.