Realm of the Titans begins closed beta
Aeria Games’ new MOBA (massively online battle arena), Realm of the Titans, has begun closed beta today.
Realm of the Titans features 5v5 arenas across two PvP maps, multiple heroes, additional Titan Skills that can be swapped and attached to any hero, hero mounts, and more. The game’s closed beta will feature several events to reward players for their time in game.
Aeria Games also publishes Wolf Team and Last Chaos.
Realm of the Titans Gameplay Screenshot
Realm of the Titans Enters Closed Beta Testing
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 27, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that Realm of the Titans (ROTT), its latest DotA-inspired action strategy title, has officially entered Closed Beta testing (CBT).
Realm of the Titans delivers tantalizing new content and features to the cutting-edge Massively Online Battle Arena (MOBA) genre. Hailed by critics as the next great successor to Defense of the Ancients (DOTA), Realm of the Titans enters the market loaded with a robust line-up of heroes and two PvP maps, both decked with unexpected tricks and traps. In a time with few quality titles for MOBA enthusiasts, ROTT promises hours of thrilling 5v5 action for veterans and novices alike.
ROTT’s features include:
- Intense PvP Matches – Test your teamwork in 5-player units. ROTT rewards strategy and cooperation – adapt as a team to survive and win!
- Innovative Content – Experience the all-new AMP system, epic hero mounts, and a 2nd map option loaded with boosts and tricks.
- Epic Heroes & Skills – Choose from a powerful roster of heroes, each equipped with four unique skills. Once in-game, further boost your hero with a selection of Titan skills.
- Exciting CB Events – The Realm of the Titans team has prepared a packed schedule of exciting closed beta events with real prizes. Find out more on the forums: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1299143
Visit the Realm of the Titans website to watch streaming video of industry experts duking it out on the ROTT battlefield. On the website, you’ll also find a helpful game guide, hero spotlights, wallpapers and other fun media: http://realmofthetitans.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Puzzle and Heroes: Puzzle RPG now available for CBT registration
- ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced that its Puzzle and RPG amalgam, P...
- Hello Hero All Stars Launches by Fincon on Mobile Devics
- Fincon, a Korean developer globally launched their new mobile idle RPG on iOS and Android today, Hello Hero All Stars.